“Your Success in Canada is the Goal of Our Service”
We are a team of experts in handling complex details for Canadian visa and immigration applications. Since 2010, we helped and represented more than 1000 clients to achieve their goals of coming to Canada. With our up-to-date and legal knowledge on complicated Canadian immigration system, we will make your visa and immigration process is simple and convenient. We represent clients before Canadian government agencies such as Immigration, Refugee, Citizenship Canada (IRCC), Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), and Immigration Refugee Board (IRB), and Employment Social Development Canada (ESDC).
Our clients include:
- A student wants to study in Canada
- A worker wants to build professional experience in Canada
- Permanent resident or Canadian citizen wants to bring a family member to Canada
- A visitor who want to enter Canada for family, personal, or business reasons
- A corporate entity in need of recruiting foreign worker(s) to fill job vacancies
By working with us, you will:
- Have basic understanding of program(s) we are representing on your behalf
- Avoid preparing unnecessary documents and requirements; saving costs and time
- Make a complete and accurate application to minimize delay of processing by the government agencies
- Strategize an immigration program that best suits your personal needs and develops your professional background
As regulated immigration consultants, our practice is strictly regulated and overseen by Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.
Canadian government defines four types of authorized representative for handling immigration matter. They are:
- Paralegals (Ontario only) must be members of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec, and
- Lawyers who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society
- Citizenship or immigration consultants who are members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)
Being Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) and members in good standing with ICCRC, our practice is strictly regulated by the professional code of ethics.